We offer planning, resources, and information to help prepare prospective home buyers and renters with credit questions, application preparation, and security.
The Housing Finance division is comprised of specialists, coordinators, and a manager who collectively perform a number of supportive functions for the Housing Department. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Receive & process customer invoices for payment.
- Plan and manage budgets for tribal hard dollars, HUD grant funds, tax credit partnerships, and other funds associated with the Housing Department.
- Track and oversee accounts receivable; including rental collections, loan receivables, leases and contracts.
- Prepare conveyance documents for tenants taking ownership of homes.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual Indian Housing Plan (IHP) and the Annual Performance Report (APR) and its budget for reporting to HUD’s Office of Native American Programs.
- Submits the annual Formula Response Form (FRF) to HUD for notification of a) conveyed homes, b) tribal enrollment and c) other data that affect the monetary amount of the annual Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG).
- Reports to tribal management monthly budgets, aging reports, and other financial data & activity related to the Housing Department.
For questions or comments, please feel free to give us a call.